DON'T LET YOUR CHILD'S HARD WORK GO TO WASTE.
We know how scary and crazy everything is right now, and how it can feel like you’re missing out on so much. What you don’t realize is that what you’re missing out on today can cost you thousands of dollars when it comes to applying for college. While that may seem like a far-off worry, making sure that you are prepared ahead of time is the best way to ensure success.
We know just how stressful this is.
We have worked with high school students for years and know just how scary and uncertain everything feels right now. While most of our clients are ahead of the game and know what schools they are interested in and are working toward their goal ACT score, we know that isn't the case for everyone.
- Are you wondering when you and your high school junior will ever be able to visit colleges?
- Is your son or daughter still not sure about their major, or even what they might be interested in— not to mention which college may help them get to a career they will love?
- Does your child have the ACT/SAT score that they need to get accepted to the school of their choice AND earn scholarship money?
Sorry if we scared you— but we can turn this nightmare into a dream situation!
How can we help you?
- Three live sessions with a professional to identify what career your child would REALLY like to pursue by exposing them to all of the options
- Guidance through personality tests, their interests, strengths, and goals to help them determine the areas they should pursue, along with discussing the education requirements for these areas so they better understand the path they are considering.
- Three one-on-one sessions to determine which colleges may be their best fit.
- There are over 6,000 colleges in the U.S. alone that can be divided by many criteria: major, costs, social aspects, location, size, class size, ranking, admission requirements, and more. We can help your child make sense of their options so they can select the right colleges to apply to. By the time the current quarantines are lifted, you will have a solid list of schools that are a priority to visit, along with questions to ask on your visits to get the most out of them.
- Four live ACT/SAT prep sessions to prepare your child for the upcoming June test— one session for each section!
- Colleges award scholarship money based on these tests. Don’t be fooled by ‘test optional’ statements. There is often an underlying thought that the score must have been really low if you didn’t send it. Don’t put your child's four years of college at risk. Prep now to earn money later.
Junior Support Program
Feeling overwhelmed by current events? Stuck at home but want to make sure your Junior is on track to complete their college selection? Want to make sure your child is fully prepared for their future? We can help! 3 College Selection Sessions + 3 Career Exploration Sessions + 4 ACT/SAT Prep Sessions = 1 Successful Future!
The key to success is finding the right door.
Let us help your child find the right door today! With 3 Career Exploration sessions, 3 College Selection sessions, and 4 ACT/SAT Prep sessions, your child will be ahead of the game and ready to tackle the college application process!