June 13th ACT Prep Workshop at Kelly MacLean Achievement Center
Sundays - 5/17, 5/24, 5/31, 6/7 from 6:00-7:30 PM
Are you planning on taking the ACT on June 13th? Sign up today for this incredibly valuable test prep! This class is open to all high school grade levels, and juniors are highly encouraged to attend. Seating is limited, so don't delay!
What your child will learn:
- Learn the rules for the English section of the test. With these rules, we have had students increase their English scores by 11-12 points.
- Learn how to break down Math word problems like the pros. We know how to get you to understand just what the question is asking for, and improve your overall understanding of math.
- Learn how to stay focused during the Reading section. We know that this can be a difficult challenge when the passages on the test are dry and uninteresting. We'll help you learn how to pick out the valuable information and manage your time efficiently so you can beat the clock.
- Learn how to tackle the Science section with nothing beyond your 8th or 9th grade Physical Science class. If you can put together a puzzle, we can show you how easy it is to manage the science section.
- Taking the optional Writing portion of the test? We'll cover that too! We know the best methods on how to quickly develop your thesis and how to brain storm each paragraph with thoughtful verbiage to increase your score. As an added bonus, our methods will help you with your high school papers, admissions essays, and college papers in the future!