Join us live on
Mondays and Fridays
from 7:00-8:30 PM EST
3/23, 3/27, 3/30, 4/3, 4/6, 4/10
With video replay available within 48 hours!
Are you planning on taking the ACT on June 13th? Sign up today for this incredibly valuable test prep! This class is open to all high school grade levels, and juniors are highly encouraged to attend.
What makes our online ACT Prep different from others?
- Live meetings on Mondays and Fridays hosted on Zoom, which will be uploaded within 48 hours of the meeting so you can view again, or watch for the first time if you are busy during the live session. Ask any questions that you have about that day's session!
- All materials uploaded directly to the site are taken directly from real ACT tests.
- Extra practice materials provided to practice the skills and strategies explored in our program.
- Other similar programs are double our price-- or even higher! Get the most bang for your buck with the Key ACT Solutions program. We have teaching the ACT down to a science!
For a limited time only, receive a free one-on-one session in addition to the online class. Meet with Kelly or one of her amazing tutors to focus on your trouble areas, ask any additional questions, and receive individual help!
What your child will learn:
- Learn the rules for the English section of the test. With these rules, we have had students increase their English scores by 11-13 points.
- Learn how to break down Math word problems like the pros. We know how to get you to understand just what the question is asking for, and improve your overall understanding of math.
- Learn how to stay focused during the Reading section. We know that this can be a difficult challenge when the passages on the test are dry and uninteresting. We'll help you learn how to pick out the valuable information and manage your time efficiently so you can beat the clock.
- Learn how to tackle the Science section with nothing beyond your 8th or 9th grade Physical Science class. If you can put together a puzzle, we can show you how easy it is to manage the science section.
- Taking the optional Writing portion of the test? We'll cover that too! We know the best methods on how to quickly develop your thesis and how to brain storm each paragraph with thoughtful verbiage to increase your score.
As an added bonus, our methods will help you with your high school papers, admissions essays, and college papers in the future!